Saturday, August 2, 2014

Shit Drunk People Say

"WE'RE YOUNG AND WIIIIIILDDDD AND FREEEEEEEEEE!!!"I bring you todays post from my kitchen where I am dancing, singing, typing, and eating mango at the same time!!! Cause I'm a multi-tasking wizard-ess!
Just got up at 1 in the afternoon. Probably against the bylaw to have this much fun.
Re: http://brandymars.blogspot.ca/2014/07/the-fun-police-are-cracking-down.html

So in honour of the long weekend:
SHIT DRUNK PEOPLE SAY!

Me: My Dad says to say thanks for helping me move in
Man in elevator: I don't want to date your Dad!
*awkward silence*
Man in elevator: I don't know why I said that.

In line at the bar
Her: My name is Arriba.
(She looks deeply into his eyes)
Her: Like the chip.
(He looks deep into her eyes)
Him: No way! That's my favourite chip! Restaurant style.

No comments:

Post a Comment