Sunday, October 5, 2014

What are you wearing

Actually baby, the most heinous pair of flannel pyjamas ever. 
Not this:
I. am. so. sick.
The death flu that has been traveling through the office has finally finally gotten me.
I thought I had escaped it! And just as I went, "MUAAhahahaha! I won!" I started to feel it in my throat. Flu, I shake my fist at you!

There are really only two options for me tomorrow at work:
1. Take cold medicine which doesn't really work and makes me suuuuper out of it
2. Don't take cold medicine. Cry internally all day because my throat hurts so bad.

I instinctually can't skip work even if I look like I escaped from the crypt.
It's quite tragic. Damn morals. Always messing up my chances for a great day of hooky.
Please don't tell me you don't know Feris Bueller's Day Off. 
It only has the most epic fringe vest of ALL TIME in it.
Passing out now.
so sleep..yy.....
Nyquil my frie..
frien
d..


No comments:

Post a Comment