Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Human Target

Foreword: It drives me CRAZY when people begin a story by saying, "I changed the person's name for their privacy and protection" which is why I always just use pronouns. It's just a pet peeve of mine. I don't need to know you changed the name. JUST TELL THE DAMN STORY ALREADY.
But I am going to do that for the first time ever on my blog. Because I can't tell this story properly without using a name. *shakes fist at sky*

- Via email from my friend who shalt-be-named-ith "Dan" working overseas where he is a human target and I haven't heard from him in a while-

Dan: Sup
Me: Yo!
Dan: What's new there with yo bad self?
Me: Work, bike, make love, eat cereal, put on sparkley earrings, walk dog, flirt with cute girl, draw some clothes. Repeat, in no particular order.
Dan: So same old same old?
Me: Haha basically. You are still alive! Well done!! High fives*
Dan: Ya I'm pretty awesome at that

Before he left I made him a screen printed t-shirt for his trip that said, "I'm not Dan" on the front.
It's like an invisible cloak. But with better air circulation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment